On this page you will find the corresponding information about the tour.
Different types of tourmaline
The venues of tourmaline are: Africa, Brazil and the V.S ..
Tourmaline comes in all colors of the rainbow colors and has a different name for each color:
- White tourmaline is called 'achroiet'
- Brown tourmaline is called 'draviet'
- Green tourmaline is called 'verdiliet'
- Red tourmaline is called 'rubelite'
- Blue tourmaline is called 'indigolite'
- Black tourmaline is called 'schorl'
- Pink with green tourmaline is also called 'watermelon tourmaline'
- Elbaïet is a multicolored variant of tourmaline.
Black tourmaline (schorl) is used against electrosmog or the negative side effect of electromagnetic fields.
Tourmaline has a vertical structure.
We do not have a webshop but are always willing to send you more information and photos regarding your specific question.